Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Layers from Scentsy amazing products

Today I would like to take the chance and talk a little about our Layer Products.
Here in the US we have a little more products than Europe as of right now.

New to the Layers family is the sun care Lotion and lip balm.They come in 2 tropical fragrances which are Havana Cabana and Rio beach.  I am personally not a real fan of the ordinary sun lotion. I do not like the smell of it so when Scentsy came out with them I had to order them right away. What I like a lot is that they come in 2 different SPF 15 and SPF 50. I did order the SPF 50 due to being in El Paso TX and I burn very easy. Let me tell you it is amazing and I can only recommend them.

Scentsy's Layers throughout your day:

Lather- Layer 1
Shower Cream
Shower Gel
Soothe - Layer 2
Body Butter
Bath Tablets
Caress - Layer 3
Body Lotion
Solid Perfume
Body Spray
Refresh - Layer 4
Hand Soap
Hand Cream
Hand Sanitizer

Laundry Care
Dryer Disk
Washer Whiffs

From my personal experience I am a huge fan of all products and use them daily. Living in Texas with temperature being over 100 in the summer time I and my kids do tend to have very dry skin. with the Layers products I can actually solve this problem very easy. I like how light and soothing they are. I do not feel like having an extra Layer on top of my skin like I did with other products.My guests are also impressed every time they use the bathroom. my hand cream and Hand soap is always waiting for them. I have a hand sanitizer in my purse at all times and my son has one in his backpack when he goes to school. It does not take much space away and the kids love it.

What I use with my sheets and towels is the Laundry care. I love waking up and my sheets smell like Sunkissed Citrus. Makes my day so much better.

My advise to you is order a couple products and you won't be disappointed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen