Montag, 20. Mai 2013

Scentsy Buddy's will provide hours of fun!!!

 Scentsy Buddy's will provide hours of fun!!!

Why do I and my kids love the buddy's so much? Here are some of the reasons to get them for your kids:
1. They are super cute!
2. So soft and perfect for the little ones.
3. Different animals to chose from.
4. You can place different Scent Paks in them if you would like to switch them up.
5. Hours of fun playing with them!
 As you can see in the picture we have a good amount of the buddy's. The reason we have so many is....well simple the kids love them. I bought some for easter and birthday presents. And they are perfect to get families closer who live far away. And this is how: My parents came to visit from Germany and the day before they left my son asked me "Mom what Scentsy Buddy does Oma (Grandma) have?" I told him the Lion Roabert and he looked at me and was like: "Mom do we have 2 of the same scent paks?" And we did the Luna one. So this sweet boy took both Scent Paks and gave one to my mom. These are the words he said to her: "Oma this one is for you. When you go back home please put this one in your buddy and they will smell the same. Everytime you smell it you will think of me!" So sweet it brought tears to my eyes. So buddy's are not just for kids they can bring families closer!
And this is a picture when my kids are in the middle of playing with their Scentsy Buddy's. PRICELESS!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen