Montag, 22. Juli 2013

Scentsy is coming to Australia and Mexico!!

I would like to let you all know of some amazing news!
At the Scentsy Family Reunion they officially announced that Scentsy is launching in Australia and Mexico Septemer 1, 2013!!!!
WOW!!!
Those are just such wonderful news and I am super excited.
I am giving the opportunity now to build a team in both countries. How amazing is that? To sponsor Teammates in other countries and still be home with no travel expenses.
Well don't get me wrong I would love to travel to Australia one day :).
But how do we always say? First the work then the fun! Expect being a Scentsy Family Consultant you are having fun at work.

If you want more information about Scentys launching in Australia and Mexico and how you can be part of it, please contact me:

debbiejean.cruz@gmail.com





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen