Montag, 15. Juli 2013

How safe is Scentsy with Kids!

I am getting this question ask quiet a bit.
So I decided to show people, rather than tell them, how safe Scentsy really is.

In this video you will see me and my kids. This video is in German so I will tell you a little what I am saying :).

Hi to all my Scentsy fans. My name is Debbie and here are my two kids Melissa and Christian (both will greet you as well) and I would like to talk to you about how safe Scentsy is with kids. We all know having candles in the house with little kids is a big NO NO, because you have the safety issue with open flames and and you won't have that this problem with Scentsy.
The little one here is our biggest Scentsy fan and when she sees the Scentsy Bars she wants to smell them right away. Melissa will smell on 2 bars and of course likes the scents lol. It is not harmful at all for kids if they have their little fingers in the bars. As you can see mine do it all the time. Our wax will not be burned it will only be heated so it melts. Even when you knock your warmer over of the kids wanting to dunk their fingers in the melted wax (mine always want all ten fingers in them they think it is all fun) they will not burn their fingers. I want to show you exactly that. So here you see our Gallery warmer and I am asking my son to put his finger in the melted wax. As you can see he is not screaming or saying his finger hurts. Then you see my little daughter do the same. So this shows you all that our wax is not hot and will not hurt your kids or animals.
If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you so much.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen