Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Happy Birthday Scentsy!



A week ago Scentsy celebrated its 9th birthday.

I can't believe that Scentsy is 9 years old or I should say young already. I think it is just wonderful that even after all this time Scentsy is still growing and they surprise us every single time.

I can't wait to see what Scentsy has to offer the next years to follow.

With that I want to give a special shout out to every consultant and customer. Without all of you we would not be here today.

I am very proud of each and every one of you. My team who work on their business every day and have lots of fun with it. My customers who are always standing by my side and stay true to me. I have to say I bond with so many people and found some amazing friends throughout my time with Scentsy. I cherish you all!!

So Happy birthday Scentsy and I am proud to be a part of you!!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen