Montag, 10. Juni 2013

Scentsy is so much more than a job....it's a family!!!

I have to be honest with you and say that Scentsy is so much more than a job, it became my family.
I can say with such pride that "I am a Independent Scentsy consultant."

Back then when I first started I always thought to myself "well let me see how far I can get".Today I have to take this back. It is not how far "I" can get because I am not alone here. I have so many other consultants and Team members behind me that I feel truly blessed. You always get so many helpful tips and advise. I am also always there for my Team and other consultants in our group.
I always tell my husband that Scentsy became my 2nd family. I met so many great friends already and I know there are more to come.

We are always there for one another even when a natural crisis accrues. That's when you really see how much we really hold on to one another. You will see fundraisers being started to help you and with that others. It is possible thanks to our customers!

If you are ever in need of starting a fundraiser please contact me or any other consultant and we will help you to get one started.

Feel free to contact me at: debbiejean.cruz@gmail.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen