Montag, 17. Juni 2013

Do you remember when.....

Scentsy can bring back so many wonderful memories.

I think all of us, or I should say most of us, said this scentance at least once in our lives when we entered a room "I recognize this scent and it reminds me when...". This is how it works with Scentsy as well. For example when I smell the Scent Kahiko Hula it reminds me of a sumer vacation that I took with my parents when I was a littlekid. We travelled to Majorca (a spanish island).




Then there are our corner cafe scents and those remind me when mom used to bake all the Christmas cookies :)

I have to be honest the scent that will give me the most amazing memories is the Newborn
Newborn scent. This one reminds me of the baby powder I used with both of my kids. I still use this Scent Pak in the Lenny baby buddy.



I find this a wonderful feature of Scentsy that it will wake up so many forgotten memories. I am always so curious about the new Scents when they come out to see what memories I will have with those.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen