Montag, 30. September 2013

Christmas with Scentsy

How does Scentsy fit in with Christmas?

Scentsy has amazing holiday scents for Fall and winter and all the new warmers.

Last week I had the scent Very marry Christmas melting in the warmer in the living room and my son said to me: Mom when I close my eyes it smells like Christmas. I too closed my eyes and I have to say that he was right it does smell like it.

We are holiday people even more now because we will be moving across State at the end of October. So we are missing Halloween. I started thinking about Christmas presents. With Scentsy I can't go wrong, because everybody loves it.

We also have a scent that is called Huckleberry Sage and it reminds me of the Strawberry Shortcake dolls. so this gave me the idea that I might get one for my daughter. With all those wonderful scents that Scentsy hast offer during the Fall/Winter season so many memories can come up.

What is your favorite?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen