Montag, 26. August 2013

Scentsy is making is way to.....

Oh I am so excited. I told you before that Scentsy will launch in Australia and Mexico as of September 1st. Now the even better news:
Scentsy will also launch in Poland September 1st and Spain and France will follow October 1st!!!

These are such amazing news. I have now the chance to expand m team in all those countries.
YOU also have this chance to grow a business in all those countries as well. We can all make it happen.

To be a new consultant in a new country is a huge chance to grow your business fast and successful. Don't let this chance slip out of your hands.

Scentsy brings a smile to peoples faces. Lets be honest who can so no to such wonderful products.

I have to admit that I live and breath Scentsy. My house smells always good. I use Scentsy for my laundry and even personal care.

Any questions you have to either becoming a consultant or any other please feel free to contact me at: debbiejean.cruz@gmail.com


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen