Dienstag, 20. August 2013

How do I get the wax out of my warmer?

I have been asked this question many times so I want to show you step by step how to get the wax out of your warmer.

There are 2 different ways to do so. 1 would be to pour the melted wax out of the warmer.
But what do I do when the wax is already hardened?

Well here is a step by step guide.

Step 1:
Grab a plastic fork or a spoon. I use the one from my kids set. Use a SMOOTH PLASTIC spoon so it will not scratch your top dish!


Step 2:
With the end of your plastic fork go to a corner and lift the wax.


Once you are under the wax just glide around it and it will come out in one whole piece. If that's not the case just start over at another end.

Step 4:
After the wax is out use a damp towel and clean out your dish.


Step 5:
Now it is all clean and you can put in new cubes for a new fresh smell :)


If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me :).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen