Montag, 15. April 2013

How everything started with Scentsy?



April 15, 2013

How everything started with Scentsy?

I  would like to tell you how everything started and why I became a consultant.
The First time that I heard about Scentsy was in 2010 when a neighbor set up a open house. I loved right then and there. I bought a warmer, 3 bars and 1 roomspray. I was just sad that she did not approached me to become a Scentsy consultant myself. So with that said I did not ask any further and left it at that.
We got stationed to El Paso TX in 2011 and 2 weeks after my husband go told that he will deploy to Afghanistan. So we decided that it would be best for me, my son and 2 dogs to go back to Germany until he gets back. So thats what I did, I was also pregnant with my daughter and so it was best because I didn't know anybody here.
so here I was in good old Germany and as you might know being pregnant will enhance your sense of smelling things. The rainy weather in Germany didn't help because I couldn't stand the smell of wet dogs. So right then and there Scentsy popped up in my head again. I began to research and was delighted that Scentsy made his way to Europe. I didn't even thought twice and decided to become a Consultant myself. 
So I signed up in November 2011 and I have never regret my decision. I moved back to El Paso in June  2012 and Scentsy just switched me over to region 1. It was really easy and fast and i was able to continue without a setback. 
I love scentsy so much because I can include my family with it. There is nothing more important in the world than my family and so what better than to make $$ and be there for my family 100%?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen